Monday 21 March 2011

What do I say?

I started at 8.46am and finished at 9.11am for -5 pips off 3 sell trades. I ask myself, what do I say, because, I’m still not doing as I should. Since I have been beating myself up quite badly recently, I going to try and keep today’s post to the point and move on.


The first trade was ok, I got in on what I thought was a move and at the first sign I of doubt, I got out for 0 pips. So GOWID worked and the duration of the trade was respectable at 26 seconds.

The second and third trades however, were not that great at all. I lost 6 pips on the second trade because I didn’t GOWID and the last trade might as well have been a loss as well, because I didn’t GOWID at the right time again. I convinced myself that it was ok to stay in these trades until they goes positive – it’s just crazy how my mind is working these days.....

Since I have used up my trading slot for today and I promised myself that I wasn’t going to be ultra hard on myself, I’m going to leave it at that today and wait until tomorrow to exercise the rules correctly and feel good about myself – even if, I finish tomorrow for zero pips – I have one goal tomorrow and getting pips is not it, I simply want to finish the session feeling good, it ok if I don’t trade at all, it’s ok if the odd trade produces a -2 or -3 pip loss, it’s ok if at the end of the session my total is -2 or -3 pips – I just want to make sure that I don’t rush into anything and above all, follow the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment