Monday 28 March 2011

From a high to a low...

I lost it today. With all the self motivation, the advice from the people I met on the forum, I simply couldn’t GOWID when I should have today! I started late at 11.10am and finished at 12.24am for -8 pips off three buy trades.


Everything was going really well to begin with, I sat patiently watching because I kept reminding myself about moves such as those from last Friday and as there wasn’t anything that looked comfortable, I didn’t get in on any trades for over 50 minutes. But then I must have been impatient, so when I saw the Cable move up with some momentum, and though there wasn’t really any strong correlated support from the other two currencies – I jumped in on a buy trade. And of course, the move stalled, I hadn’t gone into profit yet and it began to fall – for the same old reason, I didn’t GOWID and only got out when I was -10 pips down. The remaining two trades went along the same lines off the back of revenge trading etc, etc, etc, etc.

Back to the drawing board.....

No comments:

Post a Comment