Tuesday 15 March 2011

A second session

Ok, I’m not going to be too hard on myself this time as I noticed that the emotional impact on me as a result was quite detrimental. So I am going to write about this second trading session for today as positively as I can.


I sat down again at 3.38pm and finished at 3.46pm for +5 pips off one buy trade. The trade wasn’t great due to the duration being nearly 5 minutes in length and I know the consequences of such a trade going wrong. The trade held at -3 pips for quite some time before eventually going positive. And I am more than aware of getting used to saying it’s ok to repeat trades like this – it will stop.

I just needed something to feel better, I know the market was kind to me again with this trade but I do feel better for it. I won’t be sitting down to trade again today, that’s for sure. The next session I have available is for tomorrow between 7.15am and 9.15am and if I miss that, the next slot is between 10.15am 12.15pm. I am looking forward to trading tomorrow, hopefully my mindset will have improved more by then and I can begin my path to recovery slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment