Wednesday 9 March 2011

Playing with fire.......

.......is exactly what I am doing. I decided to go for another session today at 2.14pm and finished at 2.35pm for +1 pip off one sell trade. The trade was shit as it did go negative by -3 pips at one point so I simply feel worse than I did after this morning session. This trade lasted over 3 minutes – fucking ridiculous. I should have GOWID for 0 or -1 pips really – so this trade has done absolutely nothing to my -18 pip total today, in fact, if I had GOWID as I should have on this last trade, my overall result for today would be -19 pips.

I am just not fuck learning am I? Why does it not sink in that losses such as those from today mean big money wiped off my capital, over £700 lost in the real world had I been on the correct pip value. I have to force myself to see it this way, else this is all just a game and I am in demo trading thinking it's ok to make more in losses than in profits.

My life is in turmoil, if I am not careful I am going to finish this week on a major low and will end up extending my road to recovery further my months....

No comments:

Post a Comment