Friday 4 March 2011

Uncalled for Afternoon session

Not sure why in the hell I sat down to trade this afternoon – bit I was lucky enough to scrape +3 pips of one buy trade between 2.08pm and 2.30pm. This is in no way me condoning the fact that I sat down to trade again today.


I’m just in a crazy place at the moment and needed something to give me a boost – thankfully a trade came along – this wasn’t a very good trade, in that it didn’t go positive straight away, in fact I was at -3 pips at one point, but then it pushed through to go positive quite nicely. I should say I had confidence in this one because the Swissy and Euro were doing what they were meant to do in a correlated move, but the one thing that was lacking was the strong momentum in order to allow me to grab some pips quickly. This trade took just over 40 seconds, which isn’t too bad, but could have gone bad and my inability at the moment to GOWID when I should, could have yielded me that all too familiar negative trade.

But this is me definitely done for the day and week, I’ll be back on Monday, if I’m alive after the weekend that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment