Friday 11 March 2011

More of the same old shit!

It was another late start for me – getting out of bed is just tough these days. I started at 10.00am and finished at 10.10am for +6 pips off two sell trades.


The first trade was a waste of time again – the duration was over 2 minutes, the trade went negative at one point by as much as -4 or -5 pips – I think that is enough said on that.

The second trade was better, but as I am still feeling like a dick after my performance to date – it’s simply just difficult to feel good about anything let alone a trade that ticks all the boxes – which this did with a duration of 20 seconds.

I’m also quite fed up with writing about how shit I feel all the fucking time so I am going to finish off with my weeks actual round up, though I know all too well that this week could have been much, much worse and it was only luck that has saved me;

Mon +6 pips
Tues +3 pips
Wed +3 pips
Thurs -12 pips
Fri +6 pips

Total +6 pips

IF I AM GOING END THIS POST WITH ANYTHING USEFUL – I WOULD SAY THAT I NEED TO GET IT INTO MY HEAD THAT THOUGH I FINISHED ON +6 PIPS FOR THE WEEK – THIS MEAN NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL IN TERMS OF MAKING PROGRESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment