Tuesday 11 January 2011

Still recovering

I started at 7.55am and finished at 8.07am for -9 pips in total again today. I must still be recovering from yesterday. As my third trade was a complete repetition of my old habits – being hopeful, thinking the trade must come back, blah, blah, blah – enough said. The first and second trade were relatively controlled, but at the same time lucky, as if they had gone the wrong way, GOWID may not have worked for on these trades either.


I hadn’t felt like I did yesterday in a very long time, but I’m not going to dwell on it. I am going to have to start back on the path to recovery in exactly the same way I did towards the end of last year, that is, very slowly. It’s clear that impatience has taken over since yesterday’s events. I know there’s no point sitting down to trade with the intention of recovering prior losses, that kind of approach just does not work. As can be seen, more losses are incurred instead.

So, as I said, time for baby steps again. A slow and steady approach and if no trades are available on a given session, I have to be prepared to sit through that whole session without trading at all. This is what I want to do for a living after all – so I better fucking be serious about it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment