Friday 21 January 2011

A long way to go.....

I started at 7.22am and finished at 8.02am for -17 pips off two trades, one sell and one buy. And no, I didn’t follow the rules again. I can barely keep my eyes open right now, I’m so tired.


It’s a big day today as well. There’s a lot of life changing planning ahead of me. I reviewed my financial status in some detail yesterday and it revealed big holes that need to be plugged every month. So I need to sit down today and work out a plan of action to plug these holes whilst I become a successful Forex Trader. I don’t know how I’m going to do this right now, but I’m sure I will come up with something.

Now on to this weeks round up;

Mon +2 pips
Tues +1 pip
Wed -23 pips
Thurs +1 pip
Fri -17 pips

Grand total for the week, -36 pips! Do I really need to say anymore, apart from the fact that I need to pull my finger out as usual! Plus, I’m so bloody tired, I just can’t be bothered to give myself a hard time today.......

No comments:

Post a Comment