Wednesday 26 January 2011

Risky again

Ok, I need to cut this shit out now, I’m going the down that wrong path again. And getting some false security while I am at it. I started today at 6.47am and finished at 6.59am for +2 pips off one sell trade.


But this trade was all wrong, there was some correlation between the currencies but was not strong correlation in my opinion. The Cable had downward momentum, which is what got me poised, but didn’t seem to have strong correlation with the other currencies. I resisted getting in on the first move down by the Cable as I thought that the Cable was acting on its own without correlation with the other currencies, but after watching it do it for the second time and the Cable now 20 pips lower that when I started watching, I thought this was going to happen again – there, that’s exactly where I am going wrong each and every time – I am anticipating a move, instead of getting in on a confirmed move! And that’s what I did, I got in on a sell trade and hoped and waited as the trade took me to -4 pips before coming back and going positive by +2 pips over a 3 minute and 30 second period.

The question is, at which point would I have GOWID if this hadn’t gone positive? I don’t think I have the literary skills to describe how I am blowing up within, but if I don’t curb these habits of mine pronto, I don’t think it will be very long before I spontaneously combust!

No comments:

Post a Comment