Monday 17 January 2011

Another New Start

I started at 1.29pm and finished at 1.41pm today for +2 pips off the back of two sell trades. A big difference to last weeks performance!


I got up late today, not really wanting to trade. Bu then I got on with some other work and decided to sit down for a session in the afternoon. It paid off I suppose.

The Cable has moved a hell of a lot since last week, its getting close to the 1.6000 mark – it’s moved up nearly 200 pips since my last session on Thursday. Isn’t it funny, that I’m only after a couple of pips here and there every day and there are movements of 100 pip magnitudes in less than a week?

I’m still on 5p per pip since last weeks fuck ups and will be keeping at this level until consistency in my trading is apparent.

I feel a bit better now, but need sessions such as today to repeat themselves day in day out. I also need to keep reminding myself that short sessions such as today don’t always present themselves and I have to be prepared for the long haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment