Monday 10 January 2011

Pissed Off!

-9 fucking pips! That‘s my overall total for today! I broke all the rules, simply because I got greedy and hopeful. There isn’t any other explanation. I started at 7.59am and sat through two announcement periods until around 8.25am and from that point it all went wrong.

Without spending time going through all 4 of my trades today – yes 4 trades, another rule broken there. To sum up, from around 8.30am, the Cable began to grow a red candle. By 8.50am, which is when I finished, the candle had moved down 70 pips and I was -9 pips worse off than when I started. How the fuck can that happen you wonder? Fucking easily!

I am more pissed off today with the fact that this is going to push me back again. I now have to reduce my trade size to 10p per pip again. The good work I achieved in the last couple of weeks has been wiped out. All because I got hopeful and the excitement of a large red candle making me a gamble.

I have been here so many fucking times now, I hate it. I am such a fucking slow learner it’s unbelievable. I know I might be going overboard today and giving myself a proper hard time, but I deserve it! I just CANNOT go on like this. I have to get this out of my system here on the blog or it is really going to affect the rest of my day and I will be moping around like a moody bastard upsetting everyone around me!

I even forgot to turn on the historical trade option on the charts before taking the screen shot so the little triangles can further emphasis my fuck ups today.

Oh, I’m so pissed off, I could punch the wall next to me.

Ok, how do I calm down? How can I put this behind me so I can make the rest of the day productive and I also sit down to trade again tomorrow morning without feeling the way I do right now? The answer is, I don’t fucking know or care right now.

I think I’ll go for a walk and come back. The time now is 9.15am.

10.06am, I’ve just got back from my walk – 45 minutes, a few cigarettes later and I still feel like shit. I’m trying to reconcile why I have broken the rules again and I am coming up blank. I’m livid at the moment and can’t think straight.

Ok, ok, I got into 4 trades today. All of them were shit. The first was for 0 pips, but could have been -2 pips as it did go negative before breaking even. The second trade was for +1 pip, but again could have been -6 or -7 pips, as it did go negative before going into profit. The third and fourth trades were also executed badly but I suppose GOWID minimised my losses to a certain degree. But however I cut it, nothing was done properly today.

I don’t think I can actually justify any of my actions to make myself feel better. I will just have to leave today for what it was, me being a complete and utter dick head, there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment