Tuesday 4 January 2011

A Great Day of Trading!

An early morning start at 7.26am and an early finish at 7.49am today for +4 pips off one sell trade!


When I initially sat down, I thought the currencies were doing’s it’s anti-correlation stuff again. The Swissy was pushing up, the Euro was pushing up and the Cable was pushing up. So it was a matter of waiting and watching until an opportunity arose. And since it was an early start for me today, it was tough just watching, in fact, it was tough keeping my eyes open.

However, after waiting and watching for just over 20 minutes, a perfect move did arise. The Cable pushed down with momentum, whilst the Swissy pushed up and the Euro pushed down. So I jumped into a sell trade, it lasted 8 seconds and yielded my +4 pips. Even after I got out to lock in my pips, it continued down, but I can practice picking up those extra pips another time. I’m aiming for rule following and consistency for now.

I feel absolutely great today, but stay grounded is what I’m saying to myself, it’s easy to get carried away. Here’s to tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment