Thursday 6 January 2011

The second and last session for the day

I made the decision to go for the second session without interruptions due to announcements. I sat down at 11.13am and finished at 12.58pm. The session was very hard going as there was nothing going on – hardly any movement, the Cable was doing its own thing without correlation with the other currencies, I could barely keep my eyes open and I found no opportunity to trade throughout the whole period.


But I am proud to report that I maintained my discipline, found a couple of pips this morning and continued to preserve my capital for the rest of the day, so the system is working!

I have checked the announcement schedule for tomorrow and if I am to get an uninterrupted session, I need to sit down for 7.15am at the latest and stop at 8.45am as there is a relatively important announcement due at 9am.

Here’s to tomorrow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment