Tuesday 30 November 2010

More Good than Bad

I’m going straight into the results today, I started at 8.11am today, entered 9 trades that yielded the following and finished at 8.49am:

Trade 1 – Sell for -6 pips
Trade 2 – Sell for +1 pip
Trade 3 – Sell for -4 pips
Trade 4 – Sell for -2 pips
Trade 5 – Sell for +9 pips
Trade 6 – Buy for -6 pips
Trade 7 – Sell for -6 pips
Trade 8 – Sell for +10 pips
Trade 8 – Sell for +5 pips

The bad news is that my negatives are clearly too high, and way too many trades were executed.

The good news is, not one of my trades got kicked out by my stop loss – granted getting kicked out by the stop loss is difficult for normal traders, but in my case, I seemed to be at the mercy of the stop loss with relative ease in the recent past. So this must mean, that GOWID, to a certain degree is working for me, though the 4 out of the 5 negative trades today were too high. This simply means that I was using a combination of GOWID and HOPE, and I know all too well what HOPE can lead to in this type of trading. The last piece of good news today is I finished overall for +1 pip.


I’ll leave it like that for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment