Tuesday 23 November 2010

A marked improvement!

There some hope after today’s results. It feels like it has been a long time since I felt this good after a session of trading. There’s quite a bit of relief as well, but overall, the feeling today is pretty good.

I started at 9.05am and entered the first at 9.18am. It was a buy trade and it looked good, there was some momentum between the currencies, and correlation was evident. The trade lasted just over 1 minute, but I was watching like a hawk and ready to GOWID. The spread took a while to clear, but importantly, the trade didn’t go more negative, it held, cleared the spread, held again, went positive by 1 pip and I GOWID – Hurrah! My first decent trade! It felt good!

The second trade which was a sell was dicey. It lasted just over 2 minutes and did not do as expected, however, the good news is, I GOWID! And got out to break even. I actually GOWID in a trade such as this, that’s a huge improvement in my eyes!

The third and last trade for the day, a sell again, lasted under a minute, yielded another 1 pip and I GOWID again. Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah! What was scary however – by the time I took the screen shot, the Cable had reversed by almost 10 pips – isn’t GOWID great?

I have finished for the day after 3 trades to be ahead by a couple of pips for this session, no looking back, onwards and upwards. Here’s to tomorrow............................

No comments:

Post a Comment