Thursday 18 November 2010

Getting it out of my system ASAP!

£1k per pip! That is what I was thinking about doing whilst taking a stroll a short while ago! So I’m here getting it down in the blog before it is too late.

I started off with £20k at the beginning of October this year when I went live, I’m currently a couple of hundred short of £17k. A £1k per pip could get me back to £20k in one session right? Who knows, I could be a few grand up on my original £20k in less than two months.

Fuck! No! I am sticking to my plan. 50p per pip until I am consistently happy with my trading for at least one full fucking week. This, I am yet to achieve since starting this blog almost, hold on, let me just check – a month ago. I can’t believe this blog has been running for a month and I am still at this level of trading.

Keeping this short and sweet – this is to reiterate – no fucking £1k per pip business for me!!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment