Friday 26 November 2010

Distracted

Today’s session was a prime example of when not to trade. I was quite rushed off my feet this morning before sitting down to trade, and I brought this attitude with me when I sat down to trade at 8.48am.

GOWID, to a certain degree, kept me relatively safe, but there was a lot of luck involved again today. So to keep it short and sweet – 5 trades today, yes I know, way too many – results were, +1, -5, -4, +7 (this was an old style crazy hopeful trade, so shouldn’t count really) and +3 pips. Leaving me +2 pips up for the day. But I reckon it was around 50% rule following and 50% luck today.


So, the weeks round up;

Monday:                      -30 pips
Tuesday:                      +2 pips
Wednesday:                +3 pips
Thursday:                    +2 pips
Friday:                         +2 pips

Total for the week:      -21 pips

I’m not going to dwell on this week, I think the penny is beginning to drop, even after the events of this week.

I’ll be here again on Monday to report on my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment