Friday 17 December 2010

Weeks round up


Started at 8.36am today, later than usual again, it was tough night. Three trades, -8 pips in total.

Entry points and GOWID – these are the most important factors that I’m getting wrong at the moment. I got these wrong today as well. Oddly however, I feel relatively calm and not too disappointed. I know what needs to be done, it’s just a matter of getting there. The scoring system I talked about yesterday didn’t really work for me today, but I will try again another time.

So, let get down to the weeks round up shall we?

Mon -8 pips
Tues -2 pips
Wed -20 pips
Thurs +2 pips
Fri -8 pips

Total for the week, -36 pips. How coincidental is that, I produced the same number of pips last week!

All I can keep saying, and I’m sure I will say it again, it will get better! Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment