Friday 31 December 2010

Patience Paying off

The high I wanted to end the year on came along today! I started very late today at 10.11am and finished at 10.20am with one perfect +2 pip buy trade.


All I now need to do, is not get all excited, remain calm and repeat what I have been doing this week – stay patient, wait for the perfect moves with all the criteria being present. That criteria being, good correlation, strong momentum, and being confident that if the trade is entered into, it will go positive straight away – as it did today, the trade lasted 4 seconds!

So this weeks round up....

Mon – No Trades
Tues +1 pip
Wed – No Trades
Thurs – No Trades
Fri +2 pips

Therefore, I finished the week for +3 pips – and most importantly a positive week and feeling good that I followed all the rules this week.

Time to enjoy the rest of today and see in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment