Tuesday 28 December 2010

1 hour, 1 pip

Another day of practicing patience. I started at 8.38am today and finished at 8.48am for 1 pip off one buy trade.


Staying awake, let alone remaining focused, after 30 minutes certainly becomes tough. I entered my one and only trade today after watching for 11 minutes or so. After that, it was a bit of a battle to stay awake. But I endured the duration, watching and waiting and after an hour I decided that it was time to close down for the day. There just wasn’t enough momentum in the market and correlation was strange and on occasion doing the opposite, anti-correlation?

Looking at the 9am candle on the Cable, it looks like it would have been easy to bag at least 10 pips on a sell trade. But that candle grew in such a slow fashion and without any real correlation with the other currencies. There certainly wasn’t any momentum between the currencies, that’s for sure.

The main thing though, is that I sat through the session in a controlled manner and preserved my capital again.

There might be more movement in the market tomorrow as it is a working day in the UK, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment