Friday 10 December 2010

GOWID, GOWID, GOWID

Another poor day and end to the week in terms of pips. I finished today for -11 pips, why, because the connection between my brain and my finger must have been weak when my brain was saying GOWID at various stages in my third trade.


My entry points were not great today on any of the trades, but as I said yesterday, GOWID is there to protect me in those situations. However, in today’s case, after bagging +2 pips on my second trade, I could see the candles going again whilst I was opening new order windows and I rushed into another sell trade, which of course reversed and that’s when the connection between my brain and my finger was broken and GOWID didn’t happen as soon as it should have and I became hopeful of it coming back to go positive. But fearful of having another stop loss kicking in, I got out for -10 pips, better than -20 which is the stop loss doing it for me, but at least I got out. It was such a pleasure as always, to then see the candle go back down to the entry point of my third trade whilst I was taking my screen shots......

So my weeks round up, Mon -7, Tues +3, Wed -12, Thurs -9 and Fri -11. This gives me a grand total of -36 pips for the week – all because of impatience and not using GOWID when I should.

Still, I am somehow managing to stay positive in all of this and will be back on Monday to change things around, my pip value will remain unchanged at 10p.

No comments:

Post a Comment