Wednesday 22 December 2010

Off Colour

I was up quite early today and during breakfast I wondered where I was going to be in a couple of months. Was I going to need to draw on the capital I have with OANDA to survive? That sought of thing. I then dismissed that line of thought, thinking there’s plenty of time and I will make my Forex trading a success.

That did not prove to be the case today. The old bad habits that I talked about yesterday were ever present today. The first two trades were me just practicing the bad habits. I incurred hefty losses in terms of pips, but I’m trying to see these losses as big financial losses as in theory, it would be large financial losses if this kind of behaviour takes place when trading for bigger pip values.

So instead of finishing off for the day on a low, I wanted my third and last trade to be a good one, and low and behold, it was. So I took my screen shot, shut the platform down and got on to my blog.

So, I started at 8.16am, finished at 9.03am for 3 trades totalling -19 pips for the day.


The year is coming to an end, 5 more working days left this year and I still seem to have a long way to go. But I’m sticking to my guns, slow and steady, I’m getting all the shit out my system, this will all come together, I will get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment