Tuesday 21 December 2010

Danger in frustration

I got frustrated after the first couple of trades today. I started at 8.24am today looking forward to the session. I got into my first trade at 8.31am and spent 5 minutes watch the candle hover and hold around the -2 to -3 pip mark. I eventually got out for -2 pips as I was in doubt, to then see the candle move into profit by 2 pips. So this pissed me off, I was thinking typical, I get out instead of waiting like I normally do to only watch my trade become a bigger and bigger negative, and what happens? It goes into profit after I have got out.

The second trade followed a similar tack – I sat in the trade for 6 minutes to get out for 0 pips, and soon after, it goes positive by 7 pips!

So, after to two frustrating trades, I enter the third, clearly, still pissed off, and the old habits in me kicked back in to produce -10 pips for my final trade of the day. Which finishes me off for the day for at -12 pips.


What lessons did I learn today then? The most important is to not get frustrated and keep sticking to the rules, it will eventually come together........

No comments:

Post a Comment