Monday 13 December 2010

I’m trying

My GOWID still needs to improve a hell of a lot. Not promptly applying GOWID and being hopeful is what caused my first and third trades of today to produce such large negatives. Overall results for today, -8 pips.

On the flip side, I sat down today at 8.26 am. Noticed that an important announcement that affects the Cable was due for 9.30am and this time, I decided to do some other work while the announcement was made and came back to the table at 9.36am and didn’t enter my first trade until 9.43am. So some good news – I didn’t trade during the announcement and get myself in a pickle. I have been forgetting about the importance of preserving my capital though – I am sure if this was at the forefront of my thoughts as well, I would naturally be looking for better entry points and applying GOWID a lot more strictly.

Another good habit – I am also limiting myself to 3 trades per day, win or lose. I am staying focused as best as I can.

The goal is to get one positive week before the end of this year, even if it is for + 1 pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment