Monday 20 December 2010

Moving in the right direction again

Late start again this morning – a result of a late night yesterday. However, I am quite pleased today. I started at 8.48am and finished at 10.31, my longest session in a long time and boy was it tough to sit and watch and do nothing during 99% of that slot. Today’s overall result was 0 pips! A marked difference to the daily average of last week.


Having said this, my first trade was a no no, and I was lucky to end with a +2 pips on this trade. Enough said about that.

My second and third trades however, were controlled and GOWID helped me close out the second trade for -2 pips and the third trade for 0 pips. Excluding the first trade, I didn’t rush into my remaining trades today. I waited and waited for an opportunity to arise and only then got in. Fair enough they didn’t yield positive pips, but then that is the nature of the beast right? The right trades will eventually come along, I just have to keep my head and wait patiently for those perfect moves.

Though I felt like I had my head stuck in a text book studying by the time a finished today, I felt good. Tired, but I felt good.

5 more days to Christmas, 4 more day of trading remaining before Christmas, I plan to make this a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment