Friday 15 April 2011

Staying Composed

I think that sums up today. I started at 7.13am and finished at 8.16am for 0 pips off three buy trades.


The first trade produced +1 pip in 23 seconds – I would score this trade as a 6 out of 10.

The second trade lasted 8 seconds for -3 pips. I would actually score this higher at 7 out of 10 because I didn’t hesitate to GOWID and at the point of entry and I felt confident it had all the criteria.

The thirst trade lasted 12 seconds for +2 pips and this gets a score of 9 out of 10.

The average score for the day; 7 out of 10.

I am much happier with my performance this week, it was tough, but I homed in on the skill sets required for most of the week. I’m confident that I will find better entry points and eventually turn the weeks into positive weeks by trading well, so I’m going to leave it here today finishing with my usual weekly roundup;

Mon -3 pips
Tues 0 pips – no trade
Wed -8 pips
Thurs 0 pips
Fri 0 pips

Total for the week; -11 pips.

No comments:

Post a Comment