Monday 18 April 2011

A controlled positive start to the week

My confidence grew the more time that elapsed in todays session. I started at 8.07am and finished at 9.08am for +1 pip off two sell trades.


The first trade was a result of OANDA hanging on both the entry and exit, but the way I see it, these issues will arise and as much as I hear that OANDA is very accommodating in rectifying errors such as this, I am accepting the result of this trade as an occurrence that can happen and therefore is part of my actual profit and loss. Having said this, I am still happy with this trade in that I GOWID appropriately, the trade lasted 13 seconds and my loss was limited -1 pip. I score this trade as a 7 out of 10.

I was completely happy with the second trade. I stayed composed during some crazy movements and only got in at a point when I felt I could grab some pips – and I did, I got two pips in the 12 seconds that I was in this trade. Score; 9 out of 10.

I am also proud of the fact that after the second trade I continued to watch the market for a further 37 minutes without trading before decided to call it a day.

Average score for the day as a whole; 8 out of 10 – It’s amazing how trading like this sets you up for the day on a high.....

No comments:

Post a Comment