Thursday 14 April 2011

Moving in the right direction

Staying positive, positive, positive – I going to get this!!!!

I started at 10.13am and finished 10.41am for 0 pips off three sell trades. The durations of all the trades were 17, 23 and 15 seconds respectively. And they achieved +2, -1 and -1 pips respectively. So a good indication that I am waiting for better entry points where trades go positive straight away.


I have to say this to myself though – I will remain calm when trading, I will remain calm when trading and I will find better entry points in time. Something I read (and I’m still reading) in The Trading Zone recommended by a forum was that once I am able to completely accept the risk associated with trading – I will then be a better trader. To me this means, eliminating feeling bad after a losing trade or eliminating that sense of anxiety when considerable time has passed and I haven’t found an opportunity to trade. So, as I have been practicing this week, I will keep it up so that I can cultivate trust and confidence in myself.

Scores for the trades; 9, 6 and 6 out of 10. Average score for the day; 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment