Friday 1 April 2011

A bit of Discipline to finish the week

I started late today at 10.30am and finished at 11.04am for 0 pips – in other words I refrained from trading today – there was hardly any movement.

This is exactly what I should have done on all the other days of trading this week – stayed out. As on reflection – there really wasn’t an opportunity to trade this week – I was simply trigger happy and then not able to accept that I was in bad trades. Today’s session was short due to an appointment that I have, but I think that was a good thing considering my performance this week.

Again, I am not going to dwell on this too much and will finish my post today in the usual fashion with the weeks round up;

Mon -8 pips.
Tues -13 pips.
Wed – did not trade.
Thurs -26 pips
Friday – no opportunity to trade.

Total -47 pips.

Perhaps I should not have bothered with the weeks round up today.....if I was trading with the appropriate pip value, this would have been a £1,645 loss in one week – it’s a good thing that I am still trading for pennies until I am a consistent rule follower.....

No comments:

Post a Comment