Friday 25 February 2011

What’s GOWID?

That’s the question someone should ask me? Why? Because I just don’t know what GOWID means. Today’s trade was a disaster. I started at 6.30am and finished at 7.15am for 0 pips off one buy trade. But I was in this trade for 39 minutes, during which the trade never once went positive but went negative by up to -10 pips and low and behold, I stayed in the trade during the whole time and only exited when it broke even. I am taking the wrong approach and getting used to it. If I remember correctly, I should have got the fuck out of this trade for a -1 or -2 pip loss right at the beginning a few seconds after entering the trade when I was actually in doubt, but I didn’t. It would have been a loss, but at least I wouldn’t have felt so bad about it and it would have been a trade that was correctly executed. I still don’t know how to exercise GOWID. After so many months, I’m still battling with GOWID!

I have stopped trading now as an announcement is due at 7.45am, but I will sit back down at 8.00am for another 45 minute session and stop at 8.45am at the latest as there are more announcements due at 9.00am – I will then be done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment