Friday 4 February 2011

Finishing on a high – FAT CHANCE!

So I started at 7.59am today and finished at 8.28am for -4 pips in total off the back of 3 trades – one sell trade for -9 pips and two buy trades for +3 and +2 respectively. I’m so fucked in the head aren’t I?


I even decided to move the stop loss today – to lock in profits this time – but nevertheless, this a new rule that has been broken.

Let me get my weeks round up out of the way now...

Mon +2 pips
Tues +3 pips
Wed -28 pips
Thurs +3 pips
Fri -4 pips

Grand total: -24 pips!

So if I was on my correct value per pip of £40, that would have been a loss of £960 this week. I’m so thankful that I at least have the sense to remain on my 5p per pip trades

Do I have anything insightful to say today? Not really. I’m feeling pretty shit, my mind is wondering all over the place, there are plenty of external pressures weighing down on me and I haven’t enjoyed myself for a long time. I’m going to stop now, there’s no point writing any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment