Thursday 3 February 2011

Just not there mentally

I’m just going through the motions today, as there’s nothing in today’s performance to be proud either. I started late at 10.50am and finished at 11.59am for +3 pips off 3 sell trades.


You can look at the duration of these trades for yourself to realise that none of the rules have been followed and luck has been my only saviour today. I mean a 25 minute trade is not the way to move forward and improve is it? I have lost all patience by looks of things and I’m really quite fed up! I can imagine the kind of comments I would be getting if people were following my performance on this blog – I would be the joke of the day!

The one rule that I have been following is that at least I’m not exceeding the maximum of 3 trades a day – woohoo, but everything else is down the drain.............

I have got quite a few external pressures, but as I have always said, those pressures will always be there in one form or another so I need to just deal with it right? Well, I’m clearly not dealing with it, there no other explanation for my performance, apart from of course – pure stupidity, which can’t be discounted.

Anyhow, it looks like there’s a big slot tomorrow morning for me to trade where there are no announcements, I will do my best to finish the week on a high, even if it means that I sit through the whole session without getting one trade – at least then I would have followed the rules right.

No comments:

Post a Comment