Thursday 21 October 2010

This is what I want every day

Morning to you. Hope your morning has been as good as mine so far. Here are my results for today;

Trade 1. I started today at just before 9am, whilst I was setting up my charts, I could see the GPB/USD candle which started at 1.5741, had already moved around 15 pips up steadily by the time I was ready to trade. I was determined today to only trade if I felt confident with a move and none of this lucky business – which I know from past experience, always ends very badly for me. With this in mind, I watched the candle continue to move up from 1.5756 in small 2 and 3 pip jumps and correlation between the GPB/USD, EUR/USD and USD/CHF was good. So, I got ready to enter into a buy trade. The GPB/USD continued up, when I felt it was time, in I got at 1.5787 and a couple of seconds later, out at 1.5790. +3 pips from my one and only trade today. So finished my work for today in less than 15 minutes – what a feeling.

More of this type of trading on a regular basis and I’m on my way to that place I have been dreaming off. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment