Friday 22 October 2010

Just when you thought it was all over

I couldn’t resist, temptation has taken over today. I have been trading for the last hour and survived on luck and luck alone.

My first trade, a buy for -1 pip. The second trade, a sell for +3 pips. The third trade, a buy for, -11 pips. The fourth trade, a buy for +10 pips – pure luck. The fifth, a sell for +1 pip. The sixth, a sell for +2 pips. And lastly a sell for +3 pips.

Who knows what’s going on in my mind today? The afternoons trading has given me some satisfaction in feeling better, but by doing so I have just practiced more wrong. This is cheating and a waste of time – I know. As our parents used to say, cheating myself!

I thought by keeping this blog I will improve my trading skills, but there has been no sign of improvement yet.

I wonder sometimes if trading Forex is something I will be able to master. Or am I just going down a road where there’s no coming back from? I can beat myself up about this type of trading all day long, but will I ever learn? I am blowing up inside, and I am tired of feeling like this. I have had one too many days such as today. I need this to turn around for me, but will it?

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment