Tuesday 29 March 2011

Another bad day!

I’m so wound up right now, I can’t even find the words.........I started at 8.52am and finished at 9.15am due to an announcement that was due at 9.30am. No trades were entered into during this first session. I then sat down again at 9.42am, after the announcement, and finished at 10.29am for -13 pips off three sell trades. And again, apart from the first trade which was perfect, the remaining two were a complete waste of time and once again, only because I couldn’t GOWID!!!

Session 2
It’s becoming very obvious to me that the only reason I get a few perfect trades here and there is because they obviously do not go negative from outset – it’s clear that if the trades do go negative from outset, I don’t GOWID quickly as I should, I just sit there like an idiot waiting for them to go positive, but instead I rack up far bigger negatives than I should. For example, if I had simply GOWID at the first sign of doubt on trades two and three today, I would have finished today for around -4 pips in total. That’s a big difference from the -13 pips and the nasty taste in my mouth that I ended up with today.

Session 1

No comments:

Post a Comment